Come to the Staten Island Childrenâ€™s Museum this Sunday for a day of bugging out with Sid the Science Kid and Kids Club Thirteen. Kids Club Members get free entry to the Museum and exclusive activities.Â We took the Staten Island Ferry and then a bus straight to the Children’s Museum last summer.Â It was a memorable day for all of us, and this day is sure to be memorable, too.Â Here’s the schedule:
* 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. — Members-Only Meet & greet with Sid the Science Kid, plus crafts and activities
* 12:30 – 1:00 p.m. — Members-Only Bug Experience
* 1:00 – 2:00p.m. — Explore Challenge through Bug Exhibit
Suggested Member Activities:
* 2:00 p.m. — Ant craft lead by Museum volunteers
* 3:00 p.m. — Performance by the Mighty String Demons featuring songs about insects and other flying creatures
Hope to see you there – you’ll also meet many of the other groovey bloggers I share the PBS Kids Channel 13 Ambassador role with.Â Check us all us out here.