I recently spent a weekend in Beaver Creek. If you’re looking into planning a ski trip this winter with the family, you should definitely consider Beaver Creek Resort in Beaver Creek Mountain, Colorado, as a top option on your list. Known as a village in the mountains that offers the promise of “not exactly roughing it,” it is a place that offers the perfect amount of rustic luxury for any family to travel comfortably and affordably. It was ranked the #1 Ski Rsort resort in the United States by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler in 2011.
So for those reasons and more, you should pay attention to this contest! This sweepstakes in particular is really going above and beyond the norm—between the airfare, large group size, and $1000 credits for equipment and dining—this Beaver Creek trip is really a standout.
• Four-night stay at the luxurious (and exclusive) Trappers Cabin, a four-bedroom cabin sitting at 9,500 feet.
• Airfare for eight (perfect for two families)
• Three all-day lift tickets per person
• $1000 Gift Card to Beaver Creek Sports
• $1000 on-mountain dining credit
• Round-trip airport transfers for eight with Colorado Mountain Express
Those interested can enter the contest by visiting Beaver Creek Resort Properties’ Facebook pageby February 21st and “liking” their page.
Disclosure: I was not compensated to feature this information.