Right now I have hundreds of photographs in a pile on the floor staring me in the face. They seem to be screaming, “FILE ME!” “PUT ME IN AN ALBUM” “ORGANIZE ME!” “GET TO IT, WOMAN!” Day after day, I walk by the pile, add photo albums and more photos and walk away. I think to myself, there must be a better solution than this. I’ve been organizing the kid’s photos in albums since they were babies. I can’t stop now.
That’s why I was happy to find out about Shutterfly’s new Custom Path Photo Books. They’re customized photo albums and are great souvenirs after a family vacation. You and your kids can sit down and make them together. Here are some of the new features that make these albums unique:
- You can design your pages just the way you want and can move text and pictures anywhere on the page.
- You can choose from a collection of new backgrounds, layouts and embellishments
- You can arrange your photos in the order they were taken or edit the order as you like.
- You can try Idea Pages, pre-designed page templates to personalize your storytelling.
- You can use a photo as page background.
- In addition, you can choose the type of cover you want: soft, hard, padded, faux lizard or leather.
With the new Custom Path Photo Books, you can capture memories with the click of your mouse.
The thought of putting our photos from a recent trip to Disney World together is looking more and more possible, and not as over-whelming. I love the idea of creating a memory album and like the fact that my kids can join in on the artistic work….plus, there will be smaller piles of photos if I don’t have to order the actual pictures.
You can win a promo code to create a 20 page 8×8 Shutterfly Custom Path Photo Book (value $19.99) with free shipping right here on The Culture Mom!
To Enter: Follow The Culture Mom on Feed Burner and leave a comment telling me how you’re going to design your new photo album should you win. If you are already following me, simply leave a comment and let me know.
You can tweet about the contest: Enter to win a @shutterfly Custom Path Photo Book from @theculturemom.
Giveaway ends on Friday, June 17th. Winner will be chosen randomly and will have 24 hours to confirm acceptance.
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a photo book for the purposes of review. All opinions expressed are my own.