It’s amazing how you can live in NYC for years and years and years and still never see everything. There’s a plethora of activity every single day of the week.
This summer, I have my “to do” list ready of places we’ve yet to visit. It includes:
1. Take my kids to the new Pier 6 Playground in Brooklyn
2. Take a water taxi to Governor’s Island
3. See what the new Luna Park Amusement Park is all about and go back to Coney Island, which I love
4. Go to Storm King Sculpture Park
5. Check out the Noguchi Museum in Queens
6. Go horseback riding in the Bronx
7. Bike up and down the new, improved Riverside Park
8. Take the Roosevelt Island Tram
9. Take the kids to explore Children’s Museum of the Arts
10. Take a tour of Ellis Island
Oh, there’s more. This is just a start.