I am extremely excited about attending my first BlogHer conference this August in Manhattan. There hasbeen a plethora of great articles for BlogHer newbies like myself, so I thought that I could ask for anyone out there who has written an article about preparing people for their first blogger’s conference to post the link to their article below.
Here are a few that I have already read and found incredibly useful:
1. http://www.scarymommy.com/a-newbies-guide-to-blogher (Scary Mommy)
2. http://momspark.net/taking-babies-to-blogging-conferences (Mom Spark)
3. http://www.cutestkidever.org/blogher-10-parties/2362 (Cutest Kid Ever)
4. http://blogconferencenewbie.com (Blog Conference Newbie)
5. http://www.motherhoodinnyc.com/blogher-10-common-myths-busted (Motherhood in NYC)
6. http://momitforward.com/2010-women-and-mom-blogger-conferences (Mommy Blips)
7. http://www.blogher.com/graduation-prep (Blog Her)
8. http://www.techmamas.com/main/2010/06/using-pearltrees-to-prep-for-blogher-2010.html (Tech Mamas)
9. http://www.themommy-files.com/2010/01/planning-on-handing-out-swag-bags-at-blogher-think-again (The Mommy Files)
10. http://www.blogher.com/announcing-more-preblogher-10-meetups-eight-cities (Blog Her)
11. http://www.5minutesformom.com/22897/blogher-2010-pre-conference-talk-already (5 Minutes for Mom)
I look forward to having all the links here in one place so I can make sure to read them all before the conference begins. Add your link in the comment section below.