With the holiday season just around the corner and 2015 winding down, there’s a lot to be grateful for. Friends. Family. Good health. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Orange is the New Black. House of Cards. Grace and Frankie.
In the spirit of the holidays, Netflix has curated a list of 12 reasons it makes the best holiday gift for everyone on your list.
12 Reasons To Spread the Netflix Love This Holiday Season
12. You can watch anywhere — by the fire on the big screen or at the breakfast nook on a tablet.
11. See what Piper’s piping on Orange is the New Black.
10. The kids can meet up with old friends in new ways, like racing to the edge with Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon and Toothless from Dinotrux.
9. Mom can play White Christmas over and over again and encourage her daughters to reenact “Sisters” like Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen.
8. It’s so easy to set up, your five year old can help you do it.
7. Celebrate the classic holiday extravaganza with the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring none other than the Rockettes.
6. Legos, Legos and more Legos.
5. Family movie time can happen any day of the week.
4. Learn all you need to know from the first family, aka The Croods.
3. Saturday morning cartoons, solved. (Especially if Inspector Gadget has anything to say about it.)
2. Date night with Frank and Claire.
1. With Netflix, the whole family wins: Mom gets Jessica Jones, Dad gets Narcos and the kids get Care Bears, Project Mc2, Fuller House and five more minutes before bedtime.
Me? I have so many reasons I love Netflix, it would go on and on.
Want to win 12 days of Netflix?
To enter, answer this in the comments: What Netflix show are you dying to see?
Winner will be selected randomly. This giveaway will end on Wednesday, December 16th at 3pm EST. Winner will be posted here, on the Culture Mom Facebook page and via email and will have 24 hours to accept their prize.
Disclosure: I’m a member of the Netflix #StreamTeam and get perks as a member.