We are thrilled to be teaming up with This Girl Travels, a lifestyle and travel blog that offers travel reviews and helpful travel tips for families, couples and girlfriend getaways, features on travel, food, style and all things Disney.
As global travelers ourselves, we understand the need to expose our own children to everything the world has to offer and we always love getting tips and recommendations from the experts.
And that is what this party will be about – one solid hour of tips from the experts! We’ll hear about the best places for family travel, the best deals, the best time to go, how to plan a trip for a traveling family, what kids like to do when they travel and much, much more. We’ll have travel experts on board for the chat, as well, including @ShannonEntin, a family travel writer passionate about road trips and homeschooling.
Best of all, we have PRIZES galore to help you plan that next family trip including:
– A “Summer Road Trip” pack to giveaway provided by State Farm Insurance which contains a first aid kit, Rand McNally road atlas, an insulated bag, a travel bingo game, stain remover wipes, a journal from PaperBlanks, a LED reading light, an inflatable neck pillow, an insulated travel mug, a car emergency kit and a small stuffed dog all in a beautiful Amelia Earhart Milano Collection tote bag (valued at $49.99 alone).
– A Sensory Organizing TRAVEL Gift Basket (valued at $50) with an advance copy of Carolyn Dalgiesh’s book The Sensory Child Gets Organized (Simon & Schuster, on sale Sept 3, 2013).
– A pair of hoop earrings with a selection of four charms by Lulu Avenue designs by JudeFrances. These pieces are great for traveling! They allow you to change your look from day to evening by simply adding different charms at a very affordable price. To view additional styles, visit www.lulaavenue.com (Total retail value is $215).
– A L’eggs Hosiery gift basket that includes an assortment of L’eggs gifts including L’eggs Silken Mist with Run Resist Technology and exclusive samples of the all new L’eggs Convert-A-Tight, an innovative two-in-one fashion must have, before it even hits the shelf. L’eggs Convert-A-Tight is a legging and a tight combined in one and is the perfect accessory for the traveling girl on the go (valued at $150).
– Two Lay-n-Go LITES, activity mats that convert into a transportable satchel for quick and easy clean-up of toys. Perfect to spread out on planes, in restaurants, in cars, or in hotel rooms (valued at $24.99 each).
– Khaki Workmate iPhone case (valued at $24.99).
– A summer reading book set for those moms and dads hitting the beach or taking a train around Europe:
Parenting Without Borders by Christine Gross-Loh
They Used To Call Me Snow White by Gina Barreca
Death Angel by Linda Fairstein
A Good Birth by Anne Lylerly
– A book for tweens to take on the trip:
Five Summers by Una La Marche
RSVP and join us! “Tweet” you soon!
Disclosure: My company, Culture Mom Media, has been contracted and is being compensated to manage this twitter party.