Join us for a twitter party to celebrate the launch of Lost in Suburbia Stories, a new site that celebrates the challenges of being a mom.
Are you lost in suburbia? It’s much more than needing directions when you get off the Turnpike. It happens to a lot of women after having kids, and it’s easy to think you’re alone. But you’re not. Talk to any mom after she’s given birth and you’ll find we all have a similar story. One that involves a changing identity, a new waistline and new challenges.
Tracy Beckerman, the author of Lost in Suburbia: A Momoir, wants to hear your story. She just created www.lostinsuburbiastories.com with that sole intention so you can share your story about how you got lost in motherhood. We’ll be celebrating the new site with a whole hour of conversation about it!
Tracy found her way back to cool by sharing her Lost In Suburbia story with friends… now it’s your turn.
On her site you can share your photos and stories about learning to cope with the changes that have rocked your world and how you found or are finding your way to the other side.
We’ll have some AWESOME giveaways including:
– Copies of Tracy’s book, Lost in Suburbia: A Momoir
– Copies of the new book Dot Complicated: Untangling Our Wired Lives by social media guru Randi Zuckerberg, part memoir, part how-to manual and addresses issues of privacy, online presence, networking, etiquette, and the future of social change.
– A CVS gift basket valued at $100. CVS/Pharmacy ExtraCare Pharmacy & Health Rewards has a new program that lets you earn $5 ExtraBucks rewards every time you fill 10 prescriptions!
– A Fat Boy Cookie Dough Gift Box
– An Elemis anti-aging gift collection worth $375. Elemis is the leading luxury British spa and skincare brand. Their successful combination of natural active ingredients with cutting-edge technology has resulted in the creation of superior anti-aging products.
– 2-3 one-year subscriptions of Working Mother Magazine. Working Mother is a national magazine committed to supporting and empowering today’s working moms in their pursuit of success – how ever they define it.
We’re so exited, we just can’t hide it! Please RSVP here.
Tweet you all soon!